From: Markus Sinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2007 4:58 AM
To: Joe Mather
Cc: eclipseme-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Eclipseme-users] obfuscation problem

I think the problem concerns whitespaces in Pathnames again. Your
username seems to be "Ariel Pashtan", which contains a whitespace. The
file "Local Settings\Temp\_eclipseme.tmpAriel" is cuttet after that
whitespace.

Could you try to create a user without whitespaces and then try to run
your build again?

Regards,
Markus

________