Someone asked recently if there was a way we could all ban together to get
our voices heard in protest against what's going on in Washington.  Below
is a letter sent me by a group called "Move On."  Those interested should
go to the website at

 http://www.moveon.org

>>Congressional leadership is determined to impeach the President. This is
not in the best interests of our country. We face real economic and foreign
policy challenges. A besieged President and distracted Congress will not
address these issues. I'm participating in an Internet campaign to tell our
representatives that we've had enough. The President should receive censure
from the Congress and we should all move on. It's time for the public
interest to come first, and for our representatives to show real
leadership. Will you help? Just go to http://www.moveon.org to sign the
petition and take action. It only takes a minute. And then if you send a
message on to your friends and colleagues, the ball will keep rolling. It's
up to us. Please feel free to forward this message to anyone you think
would be interested. Don't send this message indiscriminately.  Spam hurts
the campaign.

--E.M.

Elizabeth L. MacNabb, PhD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Service Learning, Career Development Center
Richmond Hall, UR, Richmond, VA 23173
phone 804-289-8686, fax 804-287-6465