Hello Joy, Joyce, and all ECOFEMers,

Joy's last post illustrates the empowering possibilities of
reflexivity, sharing, and positive communication.  ("Wow!" is right
on the mark!)  Thank you for your insights, Joy!  ECOFEM is much
enriched by your presence and sharing.

Thanks too to Joyce for her comments regarding ECOFEM -- and her
added thanks for my participation.  I volunteer my time to ECOFEM
because I strongly believe people's experiences and viewpoints
matter.  AND...I do so because I believe we're still in the process of
(re)defining how we as humans communicate in a participatory and
EMpowering space, whether in virtual reality or elsewhere. Seeing
ECOFEM as one place to develop our abilities and to learn from one
another is why I initially became involved.  Being part of that
process is why I remain here.

Learning is not solely done in the classroom.  We learn all the time,
and it's great to learn with all of you.  While we may feel friction
and tensions, we must also learn to live with some tension and
discover ways of making it a more welcoming emotion, rather than an
adversarial one.  I think ECOFEMers do that, every day!  Thanks to
everyone for participating.  I look forward to continued discussions -
- hot, dynamic, and provocative!

                            Peace,

                            Stefanie S. Rixecker
                            ECOFEM Co-ordinator