From: William Affleck-Asch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 2:31 AM
To: Ecofeminist List
Subject: NY Times: Patching Up Morale at the World Trade Organization
(News)

Patching Up Morale at the World Trade Organization

Nearly a year after violent demonstrations in Seattle
disrupted the World Trade Organization's meeting of
ministers and shredded its image, the group's leader, Mike
Moore, is still trying to pick up the pieces.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/31/business/31WTO.html