Hi there,
I heard about your upcoming conference of the 9th International Women & Health
Conference, August 12-16 in Toronto. I am with an all women's audio taping company
that specializes in on-site tape duplication for women's conferences worldwide.
We would be able to record all of the general sessions as well as the breakout
workshops and have tapes readily available immediately after each session.
(CD's could also be ordered).

People having to choose between concurrent sessions could attend one and purchase
recordings of the others to help maximize dissemination of information. Other people
who could not attend could order tapes or CD's any time in the future over your web
site. This would surely expand your audience.

This was the case at the World Conference on Breast Cancer where we distributed hundreds
of tapes for people to take back and use locally.

I would be happy to send you a proposal, however, it would be helpful to know
the following first:

1. How many people are you expecting?
2. How many concurrent sessions will occur at the same time? (approximately)
3. Where will the event take place? Will everything take place in the same building?
    Same floor? (How many floors)
4. Will all of the rooms be miked?
5. Will there be translation? How many languages? Will there be translation
    just in the plenaries or in the workshops as well?
6. Will you be distributing people speeches at the conference?

With all of the work it takes to put on a conference such as this, it pays to ensure the
information remain accessible. Audio documentation is a most cost-effective way to
disseminate your information. Organizers will receive a complete set of tapes for your
archives to ensure proper documentation, plus a percentage of tapes sold.

Sincerely,
Helene Rosenbluth
Women's Audio Tapes International
HMR Duplications