And, recent bio-monitoring have fund as many as 90 toxic chemicals in humans
that don't belong in people...

With more and more people driving in urban gridlocked traffic, there is the
real potential for self-fumigation in automobiles that are not equipped with
internal air handling systems that permit occupants to recycle interior air
without sucking in polluted exterior "road air."

While your writing to auto makers requesting that they not wait ten to
fifteen years or longer for unproven hydrogen fuel cell technologies, and
that they begin more aggressively phasing in existing fuel efficiency
technologies RIGHT NOW... also request that more vehicles be equipped with
polluted road air exclusion systems... and crack your windows to help dilute
the inside pollution in the meanwhile...

Cheers to a cleaner-air, cleaner-planet, cleaner-people future,

Rand
Carlessnesshood 101 for Healthier Air, Planet, & People
http://www.autobuyology.org/tellcarmakerstocleantheair.pdf