Title: Re: enviro films
Do a search in GOOGLE or other search engine, for ENVIRONMENTAL FILMS FESTIVALS

Rand
ReDemocracy
http://www.autobuyology.org/car15.html

and

Tell Auto Makers to Make Cleaner Air Vehicles

and practice random and planned acts of carlessnesshood...

FOR A MORE PEACEFUL AND HEALTHIER FUTURE: Whether we drive, drive large or small or not at all, some things we can be doing while our government is out to lunch on environmental and energy values and issues:

Some market directed resource responses to the Bush, Inc., environmental
protection roadblocks... go direct... drive around the roadblocks...

Tell Auto Makers To Make Cleaner-Air Vehicles
http://www.autobuyology.org/tellcarmakerstocleantheair.pdf

Sierra Club's Ford Motors Clean The Air Campaign
http://whistler.sierraclub.org/action/?alid=169

National Resource Defense Council's Break the Oil Chain
Campaign
http://www.nrdcaction.org/breakthechain/index.asp?step=2&item=1505Thank

Global Exchange & Rainforest Action Network's Ford Motors
Action
http://www.JUMPSTARTFORD.com
http://www.RAN.org/news/newsitem.php?id=686&area=home

Bluewater Network's Ford Motors Campaign
http://www.bluewaternetwork.org

Union of Concerned Scientists Cleaner Vehicles Website
http://www.ucsusa.org/index.cfm

Car Deal Literacy For a Car Deal Clueless Auto Driven  Society
http://www.autobuyology.org/thankyouforteaching.pdf

Jump Start Ford: Tell Auto Makers to Make Cleaner Air Vehicles
http://www.autobuyology.org/jsford2.pdf

For a saner, greener, & more peaceful future...

Rand Knox
Carlessnesshood 101 For Healthier Air, Planet & People
http://www.autobuyology.org/

PS:  Three existing technologies, if used extensively, would as much or more than double the gas mileage, and save consumers as much or more than three times what they would cost to install in new cars, light trucks and SUVs...
1.  Continuously variable valves
2.  Continuously variable transmissions
3.  Integrated starter generators

These existing technologies do not require fuel adjustments, and may be adaptable to hybids and hydrogen fuel cell technologies down the road, if ever hydrogen fuel cell technologies proves to be economical and ecological.