Dear All,
Apologies if this has already been posted. I just read the interview (link
below) with Andrew Mathews. I found it thought provoking and wanted to
bring it to others' attention. If anyone would like to talk more about it,
I would be quite interested to see what ideas and thoughts resonate,
provoke, and otherwise strike you, as well as to learn more about your
experiences. It resonates, at least to me, with some of the other recent
threads on the list.

http://www.aaanet.org/sections/ae/index.php/mathews-interview/

Sincerely,
Nancy D

Nancy M. Dammann, Ph.D.
Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Biology

Assistant Professor Adjunct of Anthropology

University of Colorado, Boulder

Cell Phone (231) 675 8242       Numero Celular 011 (231) 675 8242