To: <ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:43 AM
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] evolution vs. natural selection videos

Dear All,

I've been looking for a great little short video on evolution and natural
selection to show my sophomore college students. There used to be a
fantastic little video online entitled, "Evolution: Addressing falsehoods,
explaining basics". It was done in flash animation, was narrated by a
British fellow, and gave the basics of evolution and natural selection and
artificial selection in such a clean and fantastic way. I cannot find it any
longer but would love if anybody knows the creator or another link to it
(that title may not be its original one). Other information about this
video. It gave an example on the origin of the modern desert banana, and
spent a short amount of time debunking strange myths about evolution by
those who don't understand it. Please let me know if you have clues or a
link to this video, or if you can suggest an alternative that is someone
short and concise.

Thank you very much,

Bruce Robertson

Assistant Professor of Biology

Division of Science, Mathematics and Computing

Bard College

30 Campus Drive

Annandale-on-Hudson, New York 23504

Email:  <mailto:brobe...@bard.edu> brobe...@bard.edu