To: <ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:57 AM
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] Bordeaux mixture

Is there anybody on this list that could shade some light on any (scientifically) known side effect of the use of Bordeaux mixture in agriculture (by professional as well as hobbyist farmers)? This includes effects on soil, water, insects, birds, anphybians, humans and others.

Thank you!

Francesca

-----
No virus found in this message.