[NOTE:] I will be on expedition (with a stop at the National Native Seed
Conference in Santa Fe NM on April 10) until the two weeks at the end of April
and the first week of May, then gone again beginning the 2nd week of May until
around May 24. I will not be checking email during those periods, but will
respond to as many email messages as possible during those hiatuses. A third
expedition following those is likely, but the period of hiatus is iffy.]

Here is my parting question. Please feel free to post it on other lists.

Re: Homosexuality in animals other than Homo sapiens. We know that homosexual
behavior occurs in other species in some forms (Bonobo chimpanzees [Pan
paniscus], for example), and we know that hermaphrodites of some species
fertilize each other simultaneously. But my question is in which species other
than humans, does EXCLUSIVE homosexuality, especially in the form of pair
bonds, occur?

WT

I'll pick up my answers in late April. If I have time, I may be able to respond
to some today. Please respond on-list, and not to me personally.