Thanks, Tom. Your Native Seed Conference came off very well if the single day I spent there (April 10) was a fair sample of its quality. I look forward to hearing about your next one, and perhaps one of broader scope--say an Ecosystem Restoration Conference?

The Institute for Applied Ecology is such a good idea that I wonder why it hasn't been duplicated elsewhere.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaye" <t...@appliedeco.org>
To: <ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:37 PM
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] April e-Newsletter from Institute for Applied Ecology

Hi all,
Here is a link to the April e-Newsletter from the Institute for Applied
Ecology.  We hope you enjoy it.  Yours,
Tom
http://p0.vresp.com/BqATkB

--
*Tom Kaye
Executive Director

Dept. of Botany and Plant Pathology
Oregon State University
2087 Cordley Hall, Corvallis, Oregon 97331

-----
No virus found in this message.