To: <ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:51 AM
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] water velocity meters

Hi,

I'd be happy to hear ideas and recommendations for water velocity meters. We want to measure velocity differences in small microhabitats.

Thanks in advance,
Leon
Leon Blaustein

Director, Kadas Green Roofs Ecology Center
Head, Community Ecology Laboratory
Institute of Evolution and Department of Evolutionary & Environmental Biology
Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Haifa, Haifa 31905  Israel
Tel. 972-4-8240736 (office); 972-4-9998881 (home)
Cell: 054-268-8290; Institute Fax:  972-4-8246554
http://leonblaustein.wikidot.com
http://evolution.haifa.ac.il/index.php/research/research-centers/kadas-green-roofs-ecology

Chief Editor, Israel Journal of Ecology and Evolution
http://israelsciencejournals.com/eco.htm
e-mail:  ijee...@research.haifa.ac.il

"He [Rabin] knew that those who starve peace, feed extremism."
-Shimon Peres speaking at Rabin commemoration 7 Nov 09

-----
No virus found in this message.