To: <ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:46 AM
Subject: [ECOLOG-L] clarification on prothonotary article request

I appreciate the responses I've received already, but most of them have involved the Cornell BNA, which unfortunately is locked behind a paywall.

To clarify, I would appreciate citations for recent references involving prothonotary ecology and behavior. I don't have database access and can't search directly for references, but I can work with citations if someone is kind enough to provide them.

-----
No virus found in this message.