Dear All,

as I mentioned earlier, my last attempt to run eCryptfs on linux-2.6.24
failed due to a kernel-crash when starting ecryptfsd as root. However, just
out of curiosity I installed eCryptfs on another physical machine with the
result that running ecryptfsd (even as normal user!) crashes the whole
machine. I would like to help you with this, but I need to know what
information you need.. (although I'm afraid this might end in some weird
DDD'ing..). ..at least be so kind to give me some feedback, whether this is
a known issue, thanks.

Regards

Benedikt Driessen