On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:31:53PM +0200, Benedikt Driessen wrote:
> Starting ecryptfsd (the one from the git-repository) with both
> patches applied to 2.6.24 results in a kernel-oops (which is an
> improvement, at least not the whole system crashes..).

In that case, I would bet that you still get an oops even without the
NFS patch applied. These two patches do not touch the same regions of
code, and there is no reason for the NFS patch to affect the procfs
patch.

Please post the contents of the oops from your system log (along with
any other interesting error messages).

Thanks,
Mike