Have you looked at JavaServer Faces?

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/

- Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Joshua [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 5:45 PM
To: 'ECS Users List'
Subject: Need Comments.

Hi,

I have recently decided to embark on my own HTML-rendering framework based
on a similar concept as ECS, albeit a slightly highher level concept.

I plan to have Frames, Tables, Text Fields, ComboBoxes, etc classes which
will be wrappers to DOM elements. I forsee it to be a bit like Swing in
terms of containers and components.

Also, this will allow me to extend (subclass) my htmls and gain the benifits
of OO methodologies.

What do you think of my concept?

Suggestions and comments are most welcome.

Regards,
Daniel