I am using it to generate the source for documents that I am inserting in HTMLPanel in a Swing application using the Cobra renderer (http://lobobrowser.org/cobra.jsp).

I have had no problems.

Maybe there are better commercial solutions but I didn't find anything free that was as easy to use. It's not magical but it beats the hell out of hand coding HTML into strings.

Mark

Ludwig Magnusson wrote:
Hello!

I have been examining the ecs and it seems pretty useful for my project.

However, the latest release is pretty old and there is no activity on the
mailing list.

The code works for me but sometimes seems a bit awkward and not always at
its best (perhaps for some reason I don't see).

So I wonder.. Is the ecs being used?
Is there a better competitor that I have missed?

Otherwise it seems to be a good library for building standardized components
for a website.

/Ludwig