Dream Title              The Dark Cave/Child Dreamer
Date of Dream            1972-1975
Dream                    This is a recurring dream which I had between the
age of 5-8 years, and it came at least once a week.

I would be standing in a moon-like landscape facing a huge cave in the
ground.  Steps were cut into the sides of the hole spiraling down to the
bottom.  As I made my way down, I met people going up and down the steps.
Everyone had a defect like having only one good eye, different lengths in
the limbs etc, except me.  No one spoke but we all knew what we were
supposed to do.  We grabbed thick ropes and descended to the bottom where
lied a huge machine or some sort of vehicle.  We tied the ropes around the
vehicle and hauled it to the top.  Just as the tip of the machine appeared
at the mouth of the cave at the surface, the ropes snapped and it fell to
the bottom again.  We would then proceed to start the whole process all
over again
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments