TITLE:  ONE FOR THE ROAD

PEN NAME:   THE BLUE ROSE

I was sitting in my dining room with a few band members from Mr. Sinatra's
band.  We were just hanging out and chatting, when we heard Frank singing
"The Lady is a Tramp" as he walked into the room.  He was wearing a royal
blue shirt made from a shiny material, tight fitting around his body, black
tailored pants.  The shirt was unbuttoned halfway down, and he really
looked relaxed.  He appeared to be in his mid 40's, and he looked so
healthy.  His eyes against his shirt were bright and lucid.  As he sang, he
telepathically began to speak to us, saying that he was so appreciative of
all of the accolades since his death, and he stayed down a little longer to
watch.  By the time he stood in front of me, the song was over and he
looked and (also telepathically) said to me, I guess it's about time to
leave.  He picked up his coat and put it on, smiling.  I was mentally told
him how much I'd miss him, and as he was about to (verbally) reply to me,
the alarm rang and I woke up.   I can't help but wonder what he was about
to say.