Dear Dreamers... Sleeping Ones as well as Awakened Ones,

             now, this is what I call a wonderful "Instruction" dream...from
the truly fascinating category of "Dreams of the Departed"...

TITLE:  ONE FOR THE ROAD

PEN NAME:   THE BLUE ROSE

I was sitting in my dining room with a few band members from Mr. Sinatra's
band.  We were just hanging out and chatting, when we heard Frank singing
"The Lady is a Tramp" as he walked into the room.  He was wearing a royal
blue shirt made from a shiny material, tight fitting around his body, black
tailored pants.  The shirt was unbuttoned halfway down, and he really
looked relaxed.  He appeared to be in his mid 40's, and he looked so
healthy.  His eyes against his shirt were bright and lucid.  As he sang, he
telepathically began to speak to us, saying that he was so appreciative of
all of the accolades since his death, and he stayed down a little longer to
watch.  By the time he stood in front of me, the song was over and he
looked and (also telepathically) said to me, I guess it's about time to
leave.  He picked up his coat and put it on, smiling.  I was mentally told
him how much I'd miss him, and as he was about to (verbally) reply to me,
the alarm rang and I woke up.   I can't help but wonder what he was about
to say.

--------------- END ed-core.v001.n073 ---------------

... and I would like to thank The Blue Rose for sharing it with us.

    The message is so clear and so plain simple, after death Frank got his
reward, eternal life as an immortal ghost, built along the lines of his
mortal body at the top of his prime shape and what would he like more after
death?

    At this point in time, in regards to the youthful restauration, I would
strongly recommend that all of you take the opportunity to take this old book,
known as the Bible and which is more than often treated as garbage and read
entirely Job 33 which discusses this dream phenomenon of the Afterlife
Resurrection of the Deads...

 "His flesh wastes away to nothing, and his bones, once hidden now stick out.
His soul draws near to the grave and his life to the Messengers of Death."
(33, 21-22)

 "Yet if there is an angel on his side as an "Interpreter"(of dreams), one
out of a thousand, to tell a man what is right for him, to be gracious to him
and say,

    "Spare him, from going down to the grave; I have found a ransom for him."

...then his flesh his renewed like a child's; it is RESTORED AS IN THE DAYS
OF HIS YOUTH."

 "He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face with joy;
he is restored by God to his righteous state."

 "Then he comes to men and says,...

 "He redeemed my soul from going down in the grave, and I will live to
enjoy the light." (...and this is exactly what Frank did in this dream!)

 "God does all these things to a man...once, twice, thrice..., to turn
his soul from the grave, that the light of life may shine on him."

 "Pay attention, Job, and listen to me; be silent and I will speak. If you
have anything to say, answer me; speak up, for I want you to be cleared.
But if not, then listen to me; be silent and I will teach you wisdom."
(Some of the words of Elihu...and feel free to read the whole thing,
because there is something called "Wisdom" to be learnt from dreams!)

    How many examples do people need to understand this most Ancient Wisdom
Science which has been known by all major civilisations of the past?

      "Thou shalt understand that it is a Science most profitable, and passing
all other sciences, for to learn to die. .... I shall give thee the Mystery
of this Doctrine; the which shall profit thee greatly to the beginning of
Ghostly Health, and to a stable fundament of all virtues."
(Orologium Sapientiae- from "The Book of the Craft of Dying" ...
Comper's Edition)

  Can't your poor little mind grasp the fact that while you dream, you are
not in the material body which is in your bed?... which means that while you
are alive in the flesh, you are already granted with this other spiritual body
of yours... which I call your own individual Ghost Body.... a body which is
zillions of times more valuable than your ephemeral mortal body?

      As Mohammed said...

      " Now Allah has created the dream not only as a means of guidance and
instruction, I refer to the true dream, but he has made it as a window on
the World of the Unseen. "
         ( Prophet Mohammed, Arabia, 7th century A.D.)

   ... or in other words, God has created the dream, the vision of the
night, not only to guide and to instruct you to the highest Science of All,
he has made of dreams, visits into the spiritual World of Afterlife!!!

     Let me take the opportunity to repeat one more time what I said earlier
to Victoria Quinton about her vision of departed Michael Hutchence of INXS,
in relationship to these reward bodies...

 You can read about these Imperishable Celestial Resurrection Bodies in 1
Corinthians 15, 35 to 55...

     " But someone may ask, " How are the Dead raised?
With what kind of body will they come?"

"How foolish! What you sow does not come to life unless it dies."
    "So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is
perishable, it is raised imperishable... it is sown a natural body, it is
raised a spiritual body."
    "So, it is written: "The first man Adam, was a living being, and the last
Adam, a life-giving Spirit." The spiritual did not come first, but the natural
did, and after that the spiritual. The first man was from the dust of the
earth, the second man from Heaven."
    " I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the
Kingdom of God...."
    " Listen, I tell you a Mystery: We will not all sleep, (...some will
awake...) but we will all be changed - in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye,
at the last trumpet."
    " For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we
will be changed."
    " When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the
mortal with immortality, then the saying that was written will come true :

     "Death has been swallowed up in Victory!"

     Can anyone here understand the words they read... or do they go in one
ear and out the other as if there was absolutely nothing between the two?...
or is it because you are blind or deaf...or both ... or that your monitor is
burnt... or that you have too many burnt grey cells to be able to assimilate
any information whatsoever of this subtile nature.

    In any case, most of you are definitely surely sleeping tight solid.
Anyway, that is not my problem. Feel free to wake up and help yourselves...

    And what was Frank going to say as your alarm rang was most likely
something like...

       "Time to wake up, Darling... and see you later... in due time!"

  To you Frank... I woulg like to say while standing up and applauding...

 "Bravo! Frank! Good Show! Sublimo! Excellent Performance! The Only Way to
Go! Thanks a Million for such Wonderful "Exit" Finale! Cheers!"...

 ...and also many many thanks and a couple kisses on both cheeks to you...
  "The Blue Rose"... for this wonderful and most revealing vision of the night.

                            Sincerely,

                                 Dr. Deus

PS: Are there any Brainless Idiots, of the Carl Jung type, here, that would
like to argue with me that this dream is only the fruit of "The Blue Rose's"
imagination?... because I personnally maintain without any single little
doubt and in full certainty that this is a "True Dream" ... an instructive
"Divine Message" coming from the Higher Source.

 Feel free to start a little debate anytime!... because this could be a very
good little exercise for your athrophiated grey cells if you have any left.
Also, bear in mind, that this little invitation is not restricted to plain
Idiots only but, rather to the contrary, widely open to Very Intelligent
Persons as well... for whom the subject of "Eternal Life After Death" could
possibly be of some intellectual interest... for the benefit of all.

 Let's see if there are only cowards around here or if we have some "Truth
and Knowledge-Seekers in this audience. I wish to hear some feedback!