TraumGeliebter : Dream Lover by Magarita

My name is Margarita and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm trying to find
information about dreams and how to explane them. I'd like to be able to
explane some of my own dreams, because they're so intense that it seems
as if someone is in my head and I am following him wherever he goes and I
can hear his voice and all, but only in my dreams! I have to admit that I
have been in love with him, but never had a relationship with him.
Are the dreams just dreams, or do they mean something? I hope that you
can help me, because my boyfriend is losing his patience with me!