i would like to mention a graffiti about dreams i saw in san francisco on polk
st. between northpoint and bay probably at the corner of northpoint and polk
but it maybe polk and bay on the west side of polk . i noticed it driving
toward fishermans wharf having had a delightful chat with richard wilkerson at
the palace of fine arts lagoon. the graffiti is there for those in the bay
area to see and it was quite spectacular for me as there are very few of us
with that grafitti's message. it warmed my heart that cold afternoon. that
siting made my trip to san francisco. by the way richard, the book i mentioned
on linguistics is THE SACRED CROSS AND THE MUSHROOM by JOHN ALLEGRO.