thanks Mark for your interesting comments and questions. personally i believe
the knowledge of john allegro is older than he was and therefore that he
tapped into a remarkable vein. i'll always be greatful for his courage to
write the book which was later purged from bookstores with an intolerance like
the inquisition. he later wrote of the fury and the oppression quite
understandably as you might expect from such a world class scholar. but, then
copernicus, pasteur, & galeleo, were all treated poorly by the politicians,
eccleasiastical,academic, and state who used the hallucinations of the
religions to form governing bodies serving their need to express themselves
over others. as to how such an idea could be suppressed though not
extinguished, how long did the tobacco industry keep the warning labels of
cigarette packs?
but the graffiti, oh yes, i remember it was in bubbles, blue red, and
especailly the last line of what i'm trying to have enlarged from a foto i
took of it remains cleaar to me "i do not want to be my dream" . when i
enlarge the foto i shall print it out here tomorrow,
godhallucinationmushroomdoubtthickthinreality willing.