thanks for an interesteing dream in that i had one like it some years back.it
showed you that wonder was what you needed to avoid that day in your thoughts
and deeds until the next day and that right and left of the car's location at
the time of the dream was the best place to seek the peace this dream
indirectly points out.
 the part about reading your mind reminded me of a dream in which i asked a
dream figure to give me some numbers for the lotto. i thought to myself not 7
and the dream figure then answered 7. i believe i should not say what i think
unless it helps me avoid the dream of the night before. therefore i would not
have said  what i thought,  "not say 7", and thus would have said seven
instead before i could say it the dream figure said it and i thought "he's
reading my mind" give me another i said as the dream figure started to walk
away and i repeated more forcefully give me another  and then the dream figure
turned around and said 11.
then i opened my eyes. i tried that day not to be as the dream figure was,
hounded
in a way like it wasn't enough what the figure had given me and that was a
perspective like my own in that the figure said what i was to say, however i
also was very taken withe fact that here was someone a dream with my rather
unusual approach to dream matter and thusly i had become aware that the dream
figures i encounter (even though most of them are stuggling with their
physical selves as thin as they seem to us like we with our more physical
selves) have soul though how could i avoid my own soul. i believe today that
the soul can be seen only indirectly extrapolating its movement as one at
right angles to the seen matter's movement but that it could be heard  purely
as i did hear it in the dream above. my question was did the dream figure also
hear what i heard as thought when i heard "he's reading my mind". i can look
back now and  say  the figure did not say he's reading my mind but i cannot
say it even had the thought but i suspect it could have. for a long time i
wondered if i had missed an opportunity to discuss with this figure other
matters for i had not met one like it
since then a few years back and only recently in a grafitte mural on a wall in
san francisco at northpoint and polk northwest corner. ther again was a phone
number to call but i didn't and walked away from san francisco without the
phone number.
 there are so few of us and our philosophy is so elusive but  now regret is a
past inevitable compromise i have little contact with so i will believe there
are more of us to reach and shall continue all i can to encourage a meeting of
some kind.