Hi,
I'm brazilian and I've got a dream very different to me, because I'm thinking very much about it.
Before speak about the dream, I need to give you details. I love very much a woman and, when I spook to her, she speaks to me: "I don't want". It was about 1 year ago. In this time, I've got very many dreams with her, but nothing different of normal. But, last week, I have a dream and I'll speak about it below.
The dream:
In the afternoon, Loana (her name) and me was watching TV in my mother's bedroom: I had sit down on the floor and her sits down on the my mother's bed. Suddenly my cousin (Isabela is her name) arrived and she kisses my mouth. When Loana saw it, she stands up and ask me: "Who is she?". When I answered "She's my cousin", Loana leaves running.
Well, if you may help me I'll say "Thank very much" everyday.
My dream can be a sign about a fact? If it's true, what?
I acknowledge beforehand,
Daniel.