Dream Title              "The Little Brown Bat Comes Back"   by dragonflybaby
Date of Dream            4 Sept 98

10am
Dream                    I am in a wooded area, people around but no one
significant. A small brown bat flies at my head and sets me off balance so
that I fall flat on my bum. The bat has gone inside the back of my trousers
and has sank his teeth into the base of my spine at my tailbone area. I
know that I have to get him out at the risk of being bitten again but I
reach in with my left hand and wedge a finger in between him and me and
yank him out whereby he starts biting my hands as I try to get him free of
me. He finally flies off and I am left with these marks that look like
mosquito bites after you've itched them. I am worried about rabies so I
consult an online medical journal to determine whether or not it's severe
enough to merit a shot. I am not in pain, nor am I upset/afraid. It was
like lucid dreaming in the sense that I knew I was in the dream, and right
away i started wondering why the bat had come back to me.
Comments by Dreamer      This same, cute, little brown bat has come to me
about 3 or 4 times before. Always flying right at me. Always biting my
hands. I think this may refer to relationships because there are always
events related to them that have occured recent to the dream.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments      Please feel free to comment/etc. I can provide
more details as this is a condensed version. Unfortunately my dreams are
never short or vague.