Dream Title              lost friend
  maurin
Date of Dream
Dream                    i dreamed that my friend was at my mom's house
with a blonde woman. she came into the house and said he wouldn't talk to
me. i kept saying, tell him i just want to talk to him.  when she left and
i went outside, he was driving down the road and i stopped him with my
thoughts. the car was just spinning it's wheels, not going forward.  then
the thought came, i can't hold onto this relationship.  the car then
skidded away with his arm around the blonde.

this is pretty straightforward, right?  just thinking maybe the dream is
what i think is happening, but maybe not the reality of the situation.
Comments by Dreamer
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments