Dream Title              2 x James
Date of Dream            Thurs 24 Sept 98 3am
Dream                    Over the last 2 nights, I have had dreams in which
I have "met" two local (Melbourne, Australia)and famous men named James.
The first was a footballer called James Hurd, the second a singer named
James Reyne.  It is only in retrospect that the James connection occurred
to me.
I was most surprised in my dream to be attracted to a footy player.  In
that dream, he had a painful knee and I was massaging it.
The James Reyne dream was one in which we were having a discussion about
childrens' welfare in this country, while sitting in a bookshop drinking
coffee.
Comments by Dreamer      Just one name can encompass great variety.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments