Attack of the Giant Oysters
Last night (10/7/98) I dreamed I was  in France, very
excited to be there as I never have been. After some
assorted adventures involving shopping, currency exchange,
looking at odd houses that went up the side of a hill
like stairs, and taking a bus, I was wandering in a poor
section of a city with a dock area. I was walking in a
dried up small docking  bay, when a large oyster--about 5
feet in diameter started to roll over to attack me.  I
fled up onto the dock and into a long narrow street of the
town.  There were very old brick townhouses and buildings
lining the street. The giant oyster was known in the town
to attack strangers. It came up the dock and street after
me. I went around the back of a brick building and
climbed up to the top floor, so I could look down out of a
small window at the oyster and the street. It was somehow
catapulting rocks up at the building at me.  I somehow
knew it was evil, an evil generated in a big green
industrial dumpster down in the docking area. I took a
sword, went to the dumpster and started chopping up the
inside of a large two to three foot in diameter oyster in
the dumpster.  I knew the large oyster and other large
ones were coming to prevent me from destoying all the
smaller oysters in the dumpster.  I felt a darkness come
over me, and the sword was gone and the dumpster behind
me. I could see strange little cartoon figures and weird
colors, and I felt trapped in an alternative world because
of the oysters.
I have no clue what this means! It is totally unusual.
I've never dreamt of France before or oysters.
Cathy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]