10/9/98

This morning I dreamt that I was walking over some very treacherous
rock outcroppings along the beach near my childhood summer home
on a bay of Lake Michigan. I had to choose my route very carefully or
risk
falling onto the sharp rocks. Someone was walking ahead of me. I
remember having an emotion about this person, but now I cannot
remember what that emotion was. We came to the end of the rocks,
just a few hundred feet north of the cottage. I looked down and thought
how dangerous it would be to climb down the rocks and onto the beach.
Then I blacked out for a moment, and the next thing I knew I was in the
air,
having jumped. I landed ankle deep in the water. I was safe. Then I woke
up.

Mark Gerard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]