I was out in a hut in a "jungle"(possibly more like an "Open  Zoo" with
friends. It was set up to be "educational" - there were many animals
around, including giraffes, cheetahs, monkeys and rhinoceroses.  The main
detail I recall is that Merril Bainbridge, or Baby Spice ( a
stereotypically cute blue-eyed blonde in either case) returned from her own
adventure, and as she began telling the rest of us about it, she realized
that the rhinoceros she met had ripped out her stomach while she was
reading at one of the lecterns of information.  The dream ended with us
wondering what we could put in place of the stomach.

19 Oct. 1998 2.22am

Victoria 8*)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~mermaid