Stay away from ATM by DC

I had two horrible dreams last night and I would like to know if they
Mean anything.  The first dream was that my best friends boyfriend died
In a car wreck.  The second was that my fiance' was murdered at an atm
And I was standing on the other side of the atm and I could hear him
Talking to someone and then I heard this awful sound then ran around to
The other side and he was lying there in a puddle of blood.  I was calm
At first then when it came time to call everyone I started crying like a
Baby then he woke me up and when he asked what was wrong I couldn't tell
Him and now I am feeling disturbed.  I even told him not to go anywhere
Today , especially to an atm, and stay at work.  Does this mean anything
Or is it just a dream.  I am going to school to be a polysomnographic
Technologist but nothing in any of my text books or anything I have
Learned tells me the answer.  Please respond and let me know.

Thanks and have a great day
DC