Dream Title              goodnight kiss
raindrop
Date of Dream            oct. 31-
nov.
1

Dream                    I have been seeing a really great guy for about 3
months now, and last night we went out.  When it was time for me to go
home, he walked me outside and gave me a goodnight kiss.  We exchanged a
few words, very breifly, and then I turned and got in my car and drove off.
 When I went to sleep, I had a dream of what happened.  I can't remember
eactly what we said to each other.  But at one point i think i told him
that I loved him.  We haven't told each other that yet, and if we did, that
would be a very big step in our relationship.  Now that i'm awake.  I can't
remember if I really did tell him that last night, or if it was only in my
dream.
Comments by Dreamer      I think that I really do love him, but I can't
tell him yet.  If i did tell him that, and it wasn't just in my dream, i
will be very embarrassed, because he didn't say anything back to me when i
said it.  How can I be sure that I didn't say that in real life?
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments