Dear Dreamers,

          here are more dreams which don't need a genius to interpret the
meaning. As stated in "My Father's Funeral"... everybody knows that the
Defuncts come and say hello once in a while...

>After my father died all my family said that they
>felt my father would come to me in a dream to let us know that he was okay.

       ... and take a serious look at the following... again most
instructive dreams and theories.

------------------------

 "But you're dead!"

Posted by Foxy as Shakiya on July 14, 1998 at 03:55:26:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'd like to share with you a dream of a series I had about a dear friend
of mine who died in a horrible car crash in December of 1994.

I was visiting the town I grew up in. I went, as I always did, to a
friend's house to visit. There were lots of people there, some of which
I knew others who I didn't. The mood was happy and everybody had a good
time visting with each other. I walked around a bit to take it all in.
Suddenly Michael (my friend) came out of nowhere, and greeted me with a
smile. I was so happy to see him, and was opening my mouth to say
something, until a realization hit me. All I could manage to say, was...
 "But you're dead!". He smiled at me and shook his head, he then said in
a calm and soothing voice: "No, I'm not really dead. I'm very much alive."
I was astonished. After getting over the initial shock, we talked for a
long time. The other people in the dream, who observed us talking together,
acted like there was nothing out of place, as if I was the only one who
KNEW that Michael had ever died that horrible night.

To me the dream always meant nothing more than wishful thinking. I missed
him a lot, and wished that he didn't have to die so early in his life
(he was a year older than me). But as I learn more, it seems that maybe
there's another message hidden in it...

Foxy as Shakiya

-----------------------------------

    Goodday! Foxy,

              the following dream which is a follow-up to yours is perhaps
the last one in which I had the same reaction as you. It happened a few days
after my paternal side uncle Clarence died and went like this...

      There was this big ugly fish on the lawn of the property where I was
born and although it was not dead, but it had begun to smell bad... and I
was charged of taking it back to the river or something... so, I went the
farm of my dead  uncle to see if I could borrow a wagon to carry that big
fish.

      So, once there, I knocked at the front door, and I immediately
recognised his big bear like hairy forearm through the door's window and he
opened smiling and looked radiant and in excellent heath, although he been
found dead on the floor of his kitchen in the same house, possibly a week
before... and aware of this, my first words were...

  "Hey! Clarence, everybody think you're dead!"... and his reply was...

"Don't worry about that and come with me, I'd like to show you something."

 So, I followed him to the basement of his house and he was happy to show
me that he was having the best time in the world playing with the two best
dogs that he ever had which were named Togo and Ringo, who had died years
before... and I guess that they were the two best friends that he ever had.

 So, when this type of dream occured to me for the first time, my reaction
was exactly like yours and the words which came out of my mouth... the very
exact same.

 Gérald

  Here is another one of mine...

Nancy

(Nov.96) I had a dream in which I met Nancy Gilmore a departed girl-friend
who died about the same time as John Lennon. We were in what appeared to be
an underground university student lounge in the late evening. I saw her
coming down the stairs, looking beautiful and wearing this red maternity
blouse and black stretchy pants.

 When she was next to me, I put my hand on her pregnant belly and was
surprised because Nancy did not have any children in her mortal life.
Anyways, she presented me to a couple of anglophone persons who at the end
were
giving me 250,000$ but the bank notes were pink like the canadian 1000$
bills, but
instead of bird's they had "Wolves" on them... and it was the girl friend
of this good, tall and smart guy who had this money right in her purse.
They wanted me to make a movie out of it.

-------------------------------------

 Anyways, also another category of Dreams of the Departed are the more
famous Defunct Celebrities which we also meet at occasions...

 For example, here is one from Nutcracker who has too many... :)

I met Gianni Versace as he was out for a walk.  He was wearing white
pants and a white shirt.  The terrain consisted of miles of gently rolling
hills made up of sidewalks and green grass.  He took my hand in his and
smiled, but never spoke a word to me.
(8/3/97)  #472  Celebs (Gianni Versace)

 The following one is about myself with crazy John Candy which I sent
Linda M. at Casey Flyer...

   John Candy (Oct.97)

             During the night of the 22nd to 23rd... I had this dream in
which I was the captain of a 50 feet long black and white inshore steel
hull tramp.... doing some barter on both shores of a large river.... and
the funny thing is that I had a financial partner who was the deceased
comedian actor John Candy, but in this dream his name was
Omer Philippe Ouellet... as I saw him sign some paperform.

              It was funny, because he seriously told me that we would
do "la Relanche des Oranches"...which is an improper way to pronounce
both names... some funny play of words.... mind you that he was a
comedian... and showing me some large wooden crates of oranges.

--------------------------

 Here is a funny one about Elvis...

 Elvis Presley is teaching me how to drive!

Posted by Jennifer ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ...
at Tiger's Nest on June 28, 1997 at 23:06:29:

I'm in San Francisco, in my mom's white Mitsubishi
Montero and Elvis is going to teach me how to drive. I park on a
hill (uphill) so we can get out and switch to his small, green convertible.
To me, the most important thing is getting his autograph, but he won't give
it to me because we're friends and he thinks that would be stupid. When we
get out, his girlfriend is there and I'm jealous of her. She wants his
autograph too, but he won't give it to her either. Before we all get into
his convertible, he takes off his shirt (green, I might add) and throws
it in the back seat of my mom's car and I think I've got something better
than an autograph and I hope that his girlfriend doesn't notice and try
to take it away.

That's all I remember!

-----------------

 Lucky You, Jennifer, if you were able to get a free piece of tail. :)

 We don't catch AIDS in dreams. :)

 And now this dream of Victoria which I interpreted many months ago, but
no one dared to comment. ;)

 Dream of Michael Hutchence of INXS

Victoria Quinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: "She'll be apples" dream
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998

"During the late afternoon, I was walking with my family around our orchard
full of apple trees laden with ripe fruit.
We were staying in the country, at my father's "estate". The saxophone
player from INXS was with us for the evening meal.
He seemed a sad man who didn't know his own value.
We were all avoiding the issue of Michael Hutchence, whose ghost I could
see behind him."

  ... and talking about that... perhaps some of you would like to hear
Michael K. Hutchence, the lead singer of the world reknowned group, who
wasted himself on November 27th 1997...

 "Hey! Michael, you, Most Inspired Australian, how about a few jingles
like "Don't Lose Your Head"... "I'm Just A Man"..."Searching"...
"Everything" and "Show Me"... "Girl of Fire" and "Shake The Tree"
from your last and rather prophetic album "Elegantly Wasted"??!!

 Yah! What a glorious way to Elegantly Waste Yourself?

 Now, check the following where a Ghost of a Dead beats the shit out
of the Ghost of a Living. :)

 Bruce Lee fighting with Chuck Norris!!