Dear Dreamers,

              it looks as if we may need a conclusion. I contacted the Lady
who had the dream of the recent Apparition of Jesus...

 Dear Jenny,

       I have read with great interest your great dream... which I am
including here for reference...

Posted by JENNY on October 25, 1998 at 16:28:44: ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

I dreamed my pastor (female) was dressed in white and singing on a hill.
next thing I know im following jesus down this long hall,he was all in
white,& sandels,he had a shawl like thing drapped across his shoulder. half
way down the hall he put the shawl like thing over his head.i continued to
follow him down this hall.before we reached the end of the hall he turned
around and handed me the shawl,I wrapped it around me and i could feel the
warmth of his body in it.I will never forget the look on his face! and those
beautiful eyes! he just stood there smiling at me,then i woke up. only
serious people please tell me what this means!

   ... and it is a most excellent dream.

 Actually, I have used your dream in a little presentation of mine on such
apparitions... and in it I say that you must be a very beautiful soul to
receive such visitation and warm reward.

 Would you like to read my article and do I have the correct e-mail addy?

  Thanking you for sharing such a wonderful and most precious dream... and
listen to these most inspiring words...

"Dear friends, now we are Children of God, and what we will be (after death)
has not yet been made known. But we know that when he "appears", we shall be
like him, for we shall see him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in him
purifies himself, just as he is pure." (1 John 3,2-3)

     ...and therefore you must be very pure. Good for you, Jenny!

 Bravo!

 An admirer,

  Gérald

  ... and received the followimng reply...