>>Certainly.

>>1) Get manual
>>2) Read first page.
>>3) Read next page.
>>4) Repeat step 3) until done.

> Excellent tutorial!  Another couple of often forgotten tips.
> 5) Take a training class - They are invaluable.
> 6) Practice - Nothing beats hands on work with the tool
> 7) Work at it for a few years and become an expert
>
> Premkur - Let us know how it goes!
>
> Anyone else have some additions for Premkumar?

8. Engage a professional to train you.

Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
("I don't do Gentran/nix-pc but I do do Gentran AS/400 and mainframe")

Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: