"we have a support team ready to assist you in exploring alternative options"

Like suggestions of where to put the padding while we beat you with this stick.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Todd Gould" <tgo...@ld.com>
To: EDI-L@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2013 9:23:56 AM
Subject: [EDI-L] Fw: Service Announcement: New Loren Data Setups will be
suspended November 1, 2013

And this is how it is done.

Regards,

Todd Gould
President
Loren Data Corp.

From: Robert Heidish | GXS [mailto:gxs.interconn...@gxs.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 3:46 PM
To: EDI Systems
Subject: Service Announcement: New Loren Data Setups will be suspended November
1, 2013

GXS
9711 Washingtonian Blvd.
Gaithersburg, MD 20878

800-503-9190 t
301-340-4000 t
301-340-5299 f www.gxs.com

August 8, 2013

Service Announcement: New Loren Data Setups will be suspended November 1, 2013

GXS will no longer process new trading partner requests on the Loren Data
network VAN Interconnect starting on November 1, 2013. This moratorium on new
connections is being implemented to ensure that all clients impacted by the
upcoming termination of the Loren Data VAN Interconnect are provided enough
time and notice to migrate to alternatives.

Any GXS client enabled and defined to the Loren Data VAN Interconnect prior to
November 1, 2013 will be able to use the service up until the date of
termination which is March 4, 2014. GXS will be monitoring the environment from
November 1, 2013 through March 4, 2014 to ensure that all users have been
notified and migrated.

GXS maintains over 100 VAN Interconnects – more than any other service provider
in the market. We would be happy to work with you and your trading partners to
find a solution that supports one of our alternative VAN Interconnects or a
solution natively on GXS.

If you have not already contacted us in regard to this matter, we have a
support team ready to assist you in exploring alternative options to route your
data if needed. Feel free to contact this support team by sending an email to
gxs.interconn...@gxs.com. More information can be found in the Interconnect
Service Announcements section of our GXS Support Services website.

Sincerely,

Robert Heidish
GXS Messaging Services Product Manager
robert.heid...@gxs.com