SAGE is awesome.  I highly recommend it.  Recently I've been looking at it
more intently with the idea of using in math classes.

For the last few weeks I've been working very hard on getting a new math
class officially recognized for next year, and I got the green light!  So,
next year we will officially be offering a computational math analysis
course!  I'm thrilled.  It will be the traditional analysis curriculum using
a computational language.  So I've recently been examining SAGE with this
new course in mind.

I think something like SAGE would be even better for an Analysis type course
than straight Python.  You can very easily do all kinds of graphing.  It has
all the functionality of any Computer Algebra System you could name, but you
can also program ideas from scratch.

You can use SAGE either with or without a browser, but through the browser
is a lot more practical.  It lets you very easily create and maintain
worksheets.

Yeah, it is a bit hefty.  A massive download.  But well worth the cost!  : )

SymPy is also great.  I've looked at it a bit.  SAGE actually includes SymPy
as part of its machinery.