Kristin Baaki wrote:

I was hoping someone could recommend a book of practice programs/problems. I've been creating all my class exercises and large programming projects on my own and at times I've run out of ideas. If someone could point me in the right directions I'd appreciate it.

We had a good start with the PyWhip project http://pywhip.appspot.com, then we lost our volunteer website developer. If you can find someone to fill that role, maybe we can resume. I know there was a lot of interest from other teachers.

The focus of PyWhip is on small problems, and lots of repetition. It's an interactive websitel, not a textbook, although I think the help files could do well as teaching aids.

-- Dave