Nice blog post, but I was hoping to learn how these teachers use Python in
their classes.  Is programming a separate class, or is it used as a tool in
regular math and science classes?  What resources are needed (computer
terminals, etc., and how are they funded)?  How many days out of a typical
semester are devoted to programming, and does this activity displace something
else in the regular classes?  Is there evidence to support my assumption that
use of programming accelerates the learning of math or science, such that there
is no loss of learning regular subject matter?

I ask these questions because I expect to have to answer them when I propose
introducing Python in high schools in my community.