Hi all,

I am working with a group of college professors at small schools and developing a program to help them teach programming to non-programmers.  One aspect of this is to provide training for the teachers.   It might be cool to invent a certificate to give them after they complete training.

I wonder if there is a common approach to issuing certificates to teachers as they do professional development and gain skills.

This is in the USA and there might be several hundred teachers - it would not be worth creating a company to issue these certificates.  It would be best if there was some general certificate approach and/or infrastructure that I could tap into.

Thanks in advance.

/Charles Severance