Thank you Kent.

One of the storylines I introduce in my Python classes, to motivate a use
case project, is the just using a search engine to discover and curate
links is a waste.  The internet if full of rare jewels that the engines
won't know how to rank, simply on the basis of "beaten track" popularity.
Always starting with Google or DuckDuckGo and picking from the top few
things that you see, is like walking into a bookstore and always buying
from the "store picks" near the entrance.

Anyway, your free book will join my database of curated links.  These are
just small csv, jason or sqlite files my students learn Python with, as
they learn to curate and share their own links.  We learn to use
namedtuples and so on.

The early internet was more about link sharing, with resources designed for
that purpose.  There may be less of that now.

Also, I see lots of kids in my work week, as young as 10, so sharing this
bookmark with them makes sense as well.  I'm always promoting Math
Adventures with Python because I think Python is very capable of delivering
on that promise (as Peter Farell has shown).

Earlier in this archives we were mostly in agreement that learning the ins
and outs of RSA (the public crypto system) by the end of high school, was a
worthy benchmark.  Python with its big integers and number / group theory
capabilities, would be key.  We had the textbook at Phillips Andover and so
on.

Kirby