Hey thanks! Always grateful for feedback.

Here's a reply from awhile back that may be useful to people mentoring,
people doing great work for others, for teh children :

From
https://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/edr69q/jobs_that_can_be_done_with_python/fbox4yp/
:

```quote
Python is a tool. Software engineering is one subfield of computer science.
Python can be useful in application to pretty much any STEM or business
domain. Python can be a bridge to learning additional languages.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_science
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_computer_science

You could get a job. Maybe pay your own bills. Write some Python code,
learn some [software] project management skills, make a 5 year career plan,
 make a plan to network in which college or university degree program,
identify within others and develop business skills, build a portfolio of
well-documented code you want to share with potential employers and/or
employee trainees, start putting together a CV from which you can create
job applications (maybe a README.md and/or a gh-pages Jekyll blog that
demonstrates your skills and experience), maybe build a Minimum Viable
Product and model the business and operating costs so that you can
understand the mind of teh manager.

Here are some https://schema.org/JobPosting that other people have written.
You can also write one for yourself:

- https://www.python.org/jobs/
-  https://jobs.github.com/positions?description=python
- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search?keywords=Python
-  https://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Python
-  https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/developer-jobs-using-python
- https://angel.co/python/jobs
- https://triplebyte.com/

https://github.com/jwasham/coding-interview-university and
https://github.com/hltbra/programmer-competency-checklist are great
resources for CS job interviews and lifelong learning.

(Edit) some Jupyter notebooks implementing concepts from
https://reddit.com/r/personalfinance/wiki and https://cs007.blog ("Personal
Finance for Engineers") with a CAS like SymPy or Sage and a text like
"Modeling and Simulation in Python" would've been helpful.
```

And a bit more about finance and python:
https://www.reddit.com/r/learnpython/comments/flpkcd/tutorials_to_learn_how_to_use_python_for/fl020wv/