I did a proposal for Pycon really early, then realized the Education Summit
was separate.  Now the latter is full and closed.  I'm in the Trainers'
Summit, but the Education Summit is full.  Even to those of us who would
just listen on Zoom?

Oh well, good thing I turned my presentations in Youtube videos.
I had a feeling I wouldn't actually get conference time.

Here they are:

https://youtu.be/rhrITxrRRyA
https://youtu.be/hsGfcqhaPd8

I tend to always be focused on the same themes, where I imagine I have some
competitive advantage maybe?

Maybe I'll connect with some of you around the edges of said Education
Summit, which I used to help plan in the early days.

Kirby