Hi, Kirby! (And others...)

First: I'm glad that you're enjoying Bamboo Weekly! (I'm having a blast publishing it each week.)

Second: It's true that I talk about Pandas being for data.
But I totally agree that lots of different people and disciplines can work with tabular data. And wow, the notebook you shared with us here is pretty darned amazing.

In the early 1990s, one of the biggest deals with using a high-level language like Python was that strings worked, and worked so naturally. Add dicts to the mix, and you're even better off.

Nowadays, most languages have these sorts of facilities. Data frames (for tabular data) are where it's at, and while many languages have them, Pandas has proven to be adaptable and useful for a huge number of people, including students!

Reuven