I'm using Edubuntu 6.06.1 PC (Intel x86), but have same problem on both install & Live CD. The OS was tested on four PC. The problem occurs when you logoff from a user and get to the windows logon screen. When you are in the windows logon screen and move the mice to the top of the screen and slowly move back the mouse to the central of the screen. The screen position will move and when you move the mouse all the way down the screen it will adjust is self, but if you do same thing by moving the mouse to the right it will have the same weird effect. I have tried using different windows logon screen, but with the same problem. It seem that this problem I'm having will only happen, if you logon to any user and logging off from that user, but when starting up the computer and getting to windows login screen it act fine. I think that the windows logon screen during logoff does not lockup some how.

I hope that someone can give me a hand in this problem.

Thanks,
Sam