Hello,

I would like to ask if there is a package or script that can create
logs on what programs the teachers and students use/access?

Will van der Leij discussed in the mail that analyzing logs alone is
not an indication of active use and can be misleading [1].  We hope to
incorporate log analysis into the qualitiative evaluation process.

Any ideas?  Thank you in advance.

Maning

[1]