Rich
--
Richard Weideman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ubuntu Education Programme Manager
http://www.edubuntu.org
http://www.ubuntu.com
--- Begin Message --- Hello,

There is a school in Lithuania (in Europe), that I already finished 5 years
ago. My mother works there as a teacher of informatics.

In all computers there are installed Microsoft Windows 98.

Computers are not very fast. Most of them has this configuration:
    CPU:    233 MHz
    RAM:    64 MB - 92 MB
    HDD:    5 GB - 8 GB

There are about 20 computers.

I wanted to install Edubuntu, but I thing that computers are too slow for it,
so I decided that it would be better to install Xubuntu and then install
additional education related packages to it.

So I want to know is there a way, that I could get all educational packages
from Edubuntu in one place as .deb files?
Then I be able to do this:
    % cd edubuntu_debs
    % sudo dpkg -i *.deb

Not complete mail but, I thing that tings are cleare of what I want to do.

--
Mantas aka sirex

--- End Message ---