Jordan,

I would highly recommend adding support for Spanish language on a second CD.
I had wanted it on the install CD and everyone has told me that the DVD
contains all languages. However, where I work in Bolivia as well as many
other places in the Americas and the Caribbean, computer labs simply do not
have access to DVD players. These same places often do not have access to a
reliable or high-speed Internet connection. Therefore, it would help us out
tremendously to have the ability to install Edubuntu simply with two CDs.

I am distributing about 200 donated computers throughout Bolivia and would
like to confidently say that Edubuntu should be used in their classrooms.
However, without Spanish language support, I just cannot do that.

Thank you for your consideration. Best regards,
Jason

--
Jason Ryer
Director GAT - http://www.gat-bolivia.org

Click below and DONATE TO GAT NOW
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick-subscriptions&business=donate%40gat%2dbolivia%2eorg&item_name=%2410%20monthly%20donation%20to%20GAT&no_shipping=1&no_note=1&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dSubscriptionsBF&charset=UTF%2d8&a3=10%2e00&p3=1&t3=M&src=1&sra=1